Here are 10 basic rules that you MUST follow while using Web Wise:
1. Content considered racist, sexually orientated, illegal or otherwise offensive shall be deleted without notice and could result in loss of membership.
2. Any material considered as SPAM will be removed and the offending account disabled.
3. Rudeness, defamatory statements, hateful comments and other offensive language will not be tolerated.
4. Members are legally responsible for any messages they post.
5. The forum will not be held liable for any hacking which leads to data being compromised.
6. Signatures may be used as long as they are not offensive, sexually explicit or used for commercial advertising.
7. Please start new threads in the most relevant forum category.
8. You may not directly ask users for personal details such as emails, phone numbers or addresses, except at the users own risk via the private messaging system.
9. If you have any disputes with the moderator or feel you have been treated unfairly please contact the Administrator at: email@example.com
10. Rules subject to change without notice. However we will make every effort to communicate rule changes to our members before enforcing them
There will be punishment for breaking the rules as they are there to keep this community filled with respectful discussion.
Thanks for taking the time to read them and enjoy your time at Web Wise Forum!