Web Wise Forum on Facebook Web Wise Forum on Twitter Web Wise Forum on Google+ Web Wise Forum on StumbleUpon Web Wise Forum on Digg
Domainmonster.com Domain Name Registration

.uk domains

Discussions relating to - Domain Names, Domain Name Registration, Domain Hosting

.uk domains

Postby Pauly_Paul » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:38 am

How does everyone feel about the new .uk extentions being released in June?

I personally think these will be great and have already ordered almost all the names I am eligible for. It's a shame that it has taken so long for the UK to make this decision as other countries such as france released their equivalent's sometime ago and have seen good success with them.
Pauly_Paul

Re: .uk domains

Postby WWWGuru » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:26 pm

I can't wait for these!! Like you said, other countries have been doing a similar thing for sometime now so it's about time we did the same.

It was interesting to know about the eligibility criteria which I read on one of the Domainmonster editorials found here http://www.domainmonster.com/editorials ... pre-order/

Since reading this I've registered a few more .co.uk domains and added the .uk pre-order as a bundle. Roll on June!!
WWWGuru

Postby SE101 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:50 pm

I love the new extention and have actually made the .uk our main domain now with the .co.uk just forwarding onto it. Personally, if it wasnt for brand protection, I'd probably drop the co.uk now that I have this.
SE101

Postby cool0 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:00 am

I dont have any idea about this site ,, I have got the domain here http://www.9cubehosting.com/order-domain-names/ as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!
cool0

Return to Domain Name Forum - Domain Registration and Domain Names