Web Wise Forum on Facebook Web Wise Forum on Twitter Web Wise Forum on Google+ Web Wise Forum on StumbleUpon Web Wise Forum on Digg
Domainmonster.com Domain Name Registration

Trying to buy a domain

Buy Domains and Sell Domains here: domain names for sale, buy and sell domains, domain sales, premium domains

Trying to buy a domain

Postby Phill » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:23 pm

I wish to buy the domain "tauonline.com".

It's registered by http://fieldlakeandsky.com, it seems. Field Lake and Sky appear to be an automated domain regging company or something, however they aren't replying to the e-mails I've been sending them regarding the domain.

Can anyone suggest how I'd go about trying to buy this domain from them, or would I have to wait until it drops to acquire it?
Thanks,
Phill

Postby ZeroCool » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:33 pm

Have you been sending the emails to the registered email address for the domain as listed in the whois information?

You could always try contacting the registrar Name King and ask them to pass on your request to the account holder or registered owner of the domain.
ZeroCool

Postby Phill » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:20 am

Thanks for the info, I emailed the registrar a couple of days ago but as yet I've not got a response back.
Phill

Re: Trying to buy a domain

Postby cool0 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 pm

I Dont ve any idea about this site .As you know Domain name is the most important part of your website. it is identity of your website. Your domain name is your address or location on the internet. It's also your name and identity. That means a bad name could cause people to come to your site and leave or never come to your website at all. Maybe just because you have a good domain name you get traffic to your website from direct type-ins. You also need a name that's easy to remember. Trust is another factor if you plan on opening an online business. You will need a name if you ever want to make any kind of sale. A domain name is also important for generating links to your website. Also it makes it easy for other webmasters to link to you.
I would also prefer buying domain name from the host because one of the reason the domain not get expired as the hosting company generally take care about this. By the way I would really recommend my current web host http://www.thewebpole.com/domains/searc ... _id=456994 which offers low cost service which is full-featured and really works for you . They accept monthly payments.They doing best services as an experienced webmaster I recommend which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements
cool0

Return to Buy Domains Forum - Sell Domains Forum